Cardio Tennis is a fun, social, group tennis-fitness program for people of all ages and abilities. It’s more about getting a great, high-energy workout than pure tennis technique.
You don’t have to be Rafael Nadal or Sam Stosur to enjoy the energising workout that is Cardio Tennis! Constant movement is the focus as a Tennis Australia qualified coach guides you through a series of fun and heart-pumping drills that cater for all abilities and fitness levels.
Why Cardio Tennis?
- It’s social – playing Cardio Tennis with friends doubles the fun.
- It’s fun and entertaining – with varied exercises and great music, Cardio Tennis will have you and your friends fit, firing and feeling great!
- It’s energising – you’ll feel great afterwards.
- Opens up a new tennis world – it will naturally improve your tennis skills (whether you have played or not)
- It’s results-focused – as it helps women burn 1260 to 2100 kilojoules per hour and men can burn between 2100 to 3360 kilojoules per hour.
- It’s adaptable – appealing to all abilities and levels of fitness, so you get the most out of it.